getting way too ahead of myself with ideas about the possible new hire at work. a convo i had with a co-worker VIA fb messenger
- me: DUDE THE NEW DUDE IS HERE
- CALLED IT
- HE'S AN AJUSH (shortened korean form of older man past his 40s)
- coworker: haha. must be so disappointed
- im still waiting for an girl too
- i mean, not that you're not a girl
- me: lol i knew it was going to be an old man once i saw the name so not as disappointed as i would be if i didn't have any clues
- nahh we bruvs hahaha
- maybe they'll hire a dude over at andersons ahha
- man, your pops making all the introductions.
- maybe he has a young, single son? who is highly successful and goodlooking? WHO LIVES IN LONDON AND WILL TAKE ME WITH HIM
- AND WHO IS DISTANTLY RELATED TO MY FAV CELEBS? oh shoot he suddenly turned white in my head HAHHAHA
- UNLESS THIS DUDE HAS AN ADOPTED WHITE SON
- chances of that slim to none. more like none.
- coworker: very wishful thinking. haha
Back in prehistoric times it was just a free for all. God was putting antlers on everything and made 7 foot tall gophers with wings, it was a mess.
Look at this poor, impractical bastard.
The prehistoric era was God’s Deviantart stage.
Now he just hides all of his stupid-looking OCs in the ocean where no one can find them.
I can’t not reblog this